RSS

lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Where the sun never shines

1227460580193

 

Where the sun never shines

where the moon is not bright

where the fields full of mines

whereas do the people only sigh

well, that is the place I remain

in this endless depressive state

a place you’ll never see the rain

on a the edge of a hollow cliff

hate, regret, guilt, sorrow and pain

 

As soon as you read this letter

the moment you think it’s all over

laughs echoing around

the small world moves aside

leaving no place to stay

a sweet welcome to a living nightmare ahead

 

songs from broken chords and dust

a falling rain rhythm on above

a stab towards me as a quick thrust

my blood falling down my feet below

and then the nightmare faded out

in the sky did the clouds above  split up

to let sight to the dazzling stars above

so the darkness cleared out and left

for I woke in a puddle of my own  mud

as I gently saw my flesh to receive death

Sin título

1 comentarios:

SimioCósmico dijo...

kinda sad, kinda ironic, how the void may be source of creation for such beautiful passages.

keep it up, dude: Can't rain all the time.

The visiting countries

Buscar este blog